About Shannon :
- Shannon earned her Bachelor’s degree from Bowdoin College, and her Master’s in Social Work from the University of Connecticut. She completed her clinical licenses in Social Work and Substance Abuse Counseling in 1990, and became a Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work in 2016.
- She has worked in inpatient, outpatient, and residential settings, and is currently in private practice.
- Her other experiences include developing and being the Clinical Director for a long-term residential rehabilitation program for youth, being the Clinical Coordinator for a day school for emotionally and behaviorally disordered youth, and developing and being the Clinical Director of a therapeutic boarding school for teens with substance abuse and other mental health issues.
- In addition she brings a lifelong love of horses and many years of training and experience in equine assisted psychotherapy.
- “My parents were both very committed to their work and specifically to improving the lives of others. They have always inspired me to have a positive impact on some small part of the world. During graduate school, and the thirty five years since then, I’ve sought to learn and develop the insights, skills and strategies to best help others heal and transform their lives.”
Shannon's value adds
- Bring our past relationships to today
- We become toxic ourselves
- Being afraid to be alone
- Love bombing
- Journal our thoughts
- And much more.........
Links From The Podcast
- Out of the fog, into the clear- Shannon Petrovich
What did you think about today's topic? leave your comments below!
Please subscribe, share and like!
Want to be a guest? email us firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to-
Thank you for tuning in.
Just a conversation, No judgement
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy